Cloud PBX Support and FAQ
BESTCOM - ESI HOSTED PBX GUIDE
Once contracted Bestcom will ask you a series of questions to pre program your new phones to work best for your business needs.
This will include:
1- The setup of all handling and answer rules for each of the telephone numbers assigned to your account.
2-The custom button programming for each user’s extension.
3-The setup and recording of your company’s auto attendants.
4-Any user’s preset call forwarding as needed when the phone is busy, not answered or off line.
5-Setup each user’s initial login and passwords for the dashboard and voice mail.
6-Enable voicemail to email for each user as required.
Bestcom will be readily available to answer questions and make programming changes by phone (561)681-9900 or email [email protected]
If you are having trouble with your phones the contacts to ESI Hosted support by phone is
(800) 491-3609 option 3 or from any ESI hosted phone dial 611. The ESI support team is available 24/7/365
To check any system outages and events the ESI portal is http://support.esi-stech.com/index.php?
The user instruction videos for the Hosted PBX are available on line at YouTube on the ESI-ESTECH channel.
There will be a user guide included in the box containing your phone.
Bestcom will be available to answer any questions and provide ongoing support.
If you require additional instructions a WEBEX online training session can be scheduled by Bestcom with an ESI representative to provide detailed training.
BASIC USER INSTRUCTIONS
To login to your dashboard enter https://my.esihs.net/portal/login
Enter your login name and password provided to you by Bestcom.
The directions for dialing an outside number:
- Pickup the handset or press the SPEAKER button,
- For a local number simply dial the 7 digit number and then dial #
- For a long distance or 800 numbers dial the 10 digit number and then dial #
- For International dialing contact Bestcom
The directions for dialing inside numbers
- Dial the extension number then dial #
- The directions for answering your phone when it is ringing
- Pickup the handset or press the speaker button
The directions for logging into your voicemail
- Press the blue VOICEMAIL button on your phone and then dial your password plus #
- You can then listen to any voice mails as well as recording your outgoing messages.
The directions to set up a Premier user’s conference bridge
- To dial into a conference bridge dial 002 THEN YOUR EXTENSION NUMBER THEN # then dial your leader ID
- For your guests dial THE DID NUMBER ASSIGNED then dial the participant ID
- The leader ID and participant ID can be viewed and changed in the user dashboard under the Conferences tab - Settings